Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

Sea News Linkedin Page

Our usual Sea News profile page on Linkedin has been closed down and the Linkedin have requested that we direct all followers to our Sea News Corporate Page. Therefore we would like you to follow the Sea News Corporate Page. In order to stay upto date with events regarding Sea News and maritime and logistics. We would like to thank you in advance and apologise for any inconvenience arising from this issue.

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Global marine engineering firm STEP Consolidated completes 2000th project

Global marine engineering firm STEP Consolidated has surpassed a major milestone after completing its 2000th project following 13 years of international service.

Read More

Bollard Pull Calculation for Marine Pilots

Tug power and number of tugs needed in variable conditions of wind, current and waves is in most cases an assessment made by pilots based on their professional experience. However, assessments might be subject to scrutiny of lawyers if something goes wrong.

Read More

Siemens builds Germany’s largest ‘power outlet’ for ships for Port of Kiel

The Port of Kiel commissioned Siemens to build Germany’s largest shore power system to date. With a power of 16 megavolt amperes (MVA), the Siharbor solution will supply two ships simultaneously with certified eco-power, for the first time. This will reduce annual

Read More

Coronavirus causes China Crude disruption

Based on VV Charter Rate assessment the cost per day of hiring a Very Large Crude Carrier (VLCC) for 12 months has fallen by over 20% in last 1 month or by USD 4 million over the period.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

Klaveness’ CLEANBU continues to demonstrate Trading Flexibility

Ray Fitzgerald to Rejoin Crowley as Chief Operating Officer

Claudia Kattán-Jordán Awarded 2020 ‘Person of the Year’

Hamburg Süd expands business in Italy, Spain, and Egypt

Dachser opens a presence in Mendoza wine region of Argentina

Call to Action: Provide Testing Areas for Drones

A note on GDPR compliance.
You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097

www.seanews.co.uk

SHARE TWEET FORWARD

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe to no longer receive emails from us. | Having trouble reading this email? Click here.

Andra inlägg i arkivet:

Tillbaka