Sea News Weekly Bulletin

Title: Sea News Weekly Bulletin
Weekly News Update from Sea News
Digital Magazine available online now Can't see images? Click here...

Shipping - Ports - Technology - Reforms & Regulations - Environment - Features - Jobs

To Advertise in our Newsletter, Online, or Magazine

Advertise either online, in our newsletter or in our next magazine which will feature IoT, Robotics, Autonomous and other technologies. It easy and just a click away.

This Weeks Features

Indian Logistics Segment: 5 Key Policy and Global Trade Trends

The focus of the Indian government over the past few years has been on accelerated growth through improved bilateral trade and foreign investment policies. India has garnered tremendous goodwill and become a global brand for trade development, thanks to the proactive government initiatives.

Read More

Loneliness of Seafarers Highlighted in Report

Researchers call for better provision to prevent mental health issues for those working at sea

Long working hours, isolation and extended periods away from home put seafarers at risk of poor mental health, new research by Cardiff University finds.

Read More

40ft High Cube Containers to Spur Adoption of Dry and Reefer Containers

According to a study report, the global shipping containers market is anticipated to witness significant market valuation and a robust growth rate during the period of assessment 2017-2025. The comprehensive shipping containers market research report focuses on various trends, developments, opportunities, restraints, drivers and challenges impacting the growth of the global shipping containers market.

Read More

UK Chamber of Shipping calls for more Hybrid Ferries

Tackling climate change is the number one priority for the UK Chamber of Shipping and yesterday (28 October 2019) Chief executive Bob Sanguinetti visited Wightlink in Portsmouth where he was shown their state-of-the-art hybrid ferry.

Read More

News Stories for this week click through to read more

MOL – first LNG bunkering in the Port of Nagoya

Tariffs take toll on Port of LA volumes

Diana Shipping Announces Sale of Panamax Dry Bulk Vessel

C-Job Lead Naval Architect wins Maritime Designer Award

Fire on Panama-Flagged Tanker-HOYU in Singapore Waters

AB Klaipėdos Nafta to Secure long-term LNG Import

A note on GDPR compliance.You may unsubscribe (link below) from this mailing list at any time and your details will be removed from our database. Your email address will never be sold or given to any third parties or used for any purpose other than for Sea News' own purposes.

Trade Journals Limited

6 Oakley Avenue,

London, IG11 9JD

+44 0203 302 0097